Migraines is a type of chronic headache disorder. with severe headaches Often the pain is on one side, throbbing, dull, accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light and sound. The cause of migraines is still unknown. But it is believed to be caused by many factors. including genetics, environment, and hormonal changes
In addition to drug treatment Adjusting your behavior and diet is also important to help prevent and reduce migraine symptoms. Especially avoiding foods that trigger migraines.
Foods that trigger migraines include:
- Red wine contains tyramine and aspartame, which are substances that may stimulate blood vessels to expand. Resulting in headaches
- Long-aged cheese Contains tyramine as well.
- Processed meat contains nitrites and nitrates, which are preservatives that may trigger headaches.
- Dairy products: Some people may be allergic to the ทางเข้า ufabet proteins in milk. This may trigger a headache.
- Citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons, and grapefruit contain histamine, a neurotransmitter that may trigger headaches.
- Chocolate contains phenythylamine. (phenylethylamine), a substance that may stimulate blood vessels to dilate Resulting in headaches
- Wheat contains gluten, a protein that may trigger headaches in some people.
- Processed foods such as snacks, canned food, and frozen foods contain chemicals and preservatives that may trigger headaches.
In addition, foods that are spicy, sweet, sour, high in fat, or high in caffeine It may also trigger a headache.
If you have frequent headaches or have severe symptoms You should consult a doctor to determine the cause and receive appropriate treatment.